Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tsuro is one of my favorite casual games in history!





Tsuro is one of my favorite casual games in history, and one of the most popular games we’ve played on Tabletop. 
When I found out the game’s designer was Kickstarting a new version called Tsuro of the Seas, I backed it immediately.
There are 24 days to go, and right now, they are just 800 bucks short of funding… so if you want to make this happen, you know what to do.
(via Tsuro of the Seas… A game of treacherous waters. by Ray Wehrs — Kickstarter)

Tsuro is one of my favorite casual games in history, and one of the most popular games we’ve played on Tabletop.
When I found out the game’s designer was Kickstarting a new version called Tsuro of the Seas, I backed it immediately.
There are 24 days to go, and right now, they are just 800 bucks short of funding… so if you want to make this happen, you know what to do.
(via Tsuro of the Seas… A game of treacherous waters. by Ray Wehrs — Kickstarter)


  1. anoldbelonging reblogged this from wilwheaton and added:
    haven’t told you by...I heart Tabletop. These...get when...
  2. elineminated reblogged this from wilwheaton
  3. aseriousbibliophile reblogged this from wilwheaton
  4. daianotherday reblogged this from wilwheaton
  5. plumvoicedfox reblogged this from wilwheaton
  6. shigella reblogged this from wilwheaton and added:
    everyone (from my preschooler...my older friends) enjoys it and can play together. It’s...
  7. earendilgrey reblogged this from wilwheaton and added:
    Oh cool. My brother works at our local gaming store...Table Top episode with
  8. therealallyblue reblogged this from wilwheaton and added:
    This looks REALLY cool.
  9. azsniperfox reblogged this from dragonslayerssdd and added:
    I really want this game…
  10. bethanythemartian reblogged this from wilwheaton and added:
    an amazing board game,...original is beautiful. I’m happy they’re doing this version,
  11. magicmissileheadshot reblogged this from wilwheaton
  12. miamigabonita reblogged this from wilwheaton and added:
    had some extra cash, I’d back
  13. selfdestructsequencecommencing reblogged this from wilwheaton and added:
    This looks really cool
  14. ihibarikyoya reblogged this from wilwheaton
  15. nothing-you-lose reblogged this from wilwheaton
  16. niqueivia reblogged this from wilwheaton
  17. paradoxdanish reblogged this from wilwheaton and added:
    Wow, interesting to see this game mentioned on Tumblr! My friend brought the board game
  18. ericabug reblogged this from wilwheaton and added:
    watched this episode...CANNOT stop thinking about

No comments:

Post a Comment